- Children and parents work together to make parents more close to their children's inner world, excellent parent-child interaction.
- Simple and fun to build. Perfect as a gift.
- Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- Artistic activities can provide children with an interesting and inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world and realize their own exploration.
- Beginner, fan, ukulele DIY kit tool.
- Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard's position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele's neck.
- Step 3: Painting.
- Step 4: Draw out the bridge's position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele's body.
- Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
- Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Step 7: Fasten the ukulele's strings.
- Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Material: Basswood + Plastic + Metal + Nylon
- Basswood Box(1pcs)
- Basswood Neck(1pcs)
- Plastic Fingerboard(1pcs)
- Plastic Bridge Pad(1pcs)
- Plastic Nut and Saddle(2pcs)
- Nylon String(4pcs)
- Sound Points(2pcs)
- Tuning Pegs with Screw Kit(4pcs)
Product Size(L * W * H): 310 * 205 * 75 MM
Product Weight: 410 G
Product Package: Kraft Paper Box
Package Weight : 543 G / 19.15 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 315*205*75 MM / 12.40*8.07*2.95 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
1 x Ukulele DIY Kit